Pioneer Smart Sync taps into the power of your phone
Touchscreen multimedia receivers make it easy to enjoy features like navigation, smartphone access, and music control. Thanks to Pioneer's Smart Sync app, you can enjoy many of these advantages with Pioneer's DEH-S6220BS CD receiver. With the Smart Sync app and your smartphone, your nav apps, messages, music, and more are on tap through a well-designed interface that puts these features at your command.
If you need directions, one push of a button will link you to apps like Waze or Google Maps which you can control with your voice. Or you can easily check your messages and place a call. Into great sound quality? You can even access a 31-band EQ with Smart Sync.
Music from your iPhone or Android
Connect your Apple or Android phone to this Pioneer's front-panel USB input and you'll be able to access your playlists with the receiver's controls. You'll enjoy excellent sound quality and you won't have to pick up the phone whenever you want to skip a track. You'll also enjoy control over your favorite Pandora® stations or Spotify on your Android phone or iPhone from this receiver.
Turn on the color
If you're installing a new car stereo in your dash, you want to make sure it looks good. And the first step in that process is ensuring a perfect match between the colors of your dash and your new receiver. This CD receiver allows you to choose from thousands of colors for the display and controls you can even choose different colors for each.
Not all Bluetooth® is created equal
I love Bluetooth in my car. Once behind the wheel, I get instant access to my favorite tunes, music services, and podcasts from my phone without having to plug in. And I can take phone calls without worrying about holding my phone while driving. This Pioneer ups the game with features like Wide Band Speech Technology, which ensures clear and easy-to-understand conversations no more shouting at your dash. This stereo will automatically connect to two phones so you can stream or talk with either one when you're in the car. And with a 10-phone memory, it'll support all the phones in your family. Your iPhone® or Android even pairs almost automatically when you plug it in via USB for the first time.
The variety of SiriusXM
For some cool programming options, add a satellite radio tuner (not included, subscription required) and tap into the galaxy of music, news, sports, and talk programs offered by SiriusXM wherever you go. There's nothing as cool as hearing the music you love, plus discovering new artists in every genre.
Tailor the sound
With Pioneer's potent MOSFET amplifier and 13-band EQ at your disposal, you can be sure you'll hear a serious jump in sound quality over your old radio. Three pairs of 4-volt preamp outputs pump out a clean signal for max performance from external amplifiers or a powered sub.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- detachable face with 2-line display
- variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons
- 10-level illumination dimmer
- plays FLAC files on USB drives
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility):
- compatible with Pioneer's Smart Sync App for multimedia functionality
- voice control
- easy access to navigation, music, and messaging apps
- extra sound customization options
- control and charging of Apple and Android devices using the USB connection
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- USB switch lets you charge your phone without activating the USB port as a source
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- 13-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings (31 bands through Smart Sync app)
- 3-level loudness
- selectable crossover network
- standard (front, rear, sub)
- 3-way (highs, mids, and lows)
- subwoofer level control
- works with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- optional remote control
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)