Get cleaner floors at the push of a button with the iRobot Roomba 960, a wi-fi connected robot vacuum that navigates your home to sweep and vacuum away debris. Adapting to clean carpet and hard floors, the Roomba 960 features multi-surface brushes that work to pick up dirt, dust, and pet hair. The Edge-Sweeping Brush is designed to sweep debris away from edges and corners, giving you an all-around clean. Connect to the iRobot HOME App to schedule, customize and monitor your Roomba. Plus, with the High-Efficiency Filter, up to 99% of dust, mites and allergens are captured.
- Cleans an entire level of your home: With Smart Mapping and vSLAM® technology, the Roomba® 960 robot vacuum seamlessly navigates your home, keeping track of where its been and where it has yet to clean.
- Cleans until the job is done: Roomba® 960 robot vacuum cleans continuously for up to 75 minutes*, then recharges and resumes cleaning until the job is done.
- Dirt, meet your match: The Roomba® robot vacuum removes dirt from high traffic spots of your home using patented Dirt Detect Technology. Sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
- Designed to clean under furniture: At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba® robot vacuum is designed to clean under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Wont fall down stairs: Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
* Tested in iRobot's Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently anytime, anywhere. Clean Map reports show where your robot cleaned, along with details such as coverage and duration from completed jobs. Plus, receive Push Notifications when your robot completes a cleaning job all on your smartphone. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Customized Cleaning and Status Monitoring: Use the iRobot HOME App to select custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba® can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Alerts you when the bin is full: The Full Bin indicator alerts you when its time to empty the bin. You can also view Bin Full status in the iRobot HOME App.
- Cleans carpets and hard floors: The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets
- Always ready to clean: The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge at the end of a cleaning cycle or when the battery is running low.
- 5x the air power*: Designed to get floors cleaner, the AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System uses tangle-free Multi-Surface Brushes and Power-Lifting Suction with 5X the air power* to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides.
- Win the battle against pet hair: Multi-Surface Brushes work together to pull in pet hair, dust, dirt, and large debris without getting tangled.
- Sweeps corners and along walls: The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners and into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System to be suctioned off your floors.
- The High-Efficiency Filter is made from a special material that captures 99% of dust, mites, and allergens as small as 10 microns.
*Compared to Roomba 600 series AeroVac systems