Get cleaner floors at the push of a button with the iRobot Roomba 690, a wi-fi connected robot vacuum that navigates your home to sweep and vacuum away debris. Adapting to clean carpet and hard floors, the Roomba 690 features multi-surface brushes that work to pick up dirt, dust, and pet hair. Connect to the iRobot HOME App to schedule and monitor your Roomba. Plus, the filters work to capture fine dust and debris.
- Intelligently navigates your home: iAdapt® Navigation uses a full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Dirt, meet your match: Dirt Detect sensors alert the Roomba® robot vacuum to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Wont fall down stairs: Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs.
- At Home in Smart Homes: Want cleaner floors? Speak up! The Roomba® 690 robot vacuum works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Clean and schedule on-the-go: Control and schedule cleanings with the iRobot HOME App. You can monitor cleaning activity, view cleaning history, and watch maintenance videos.
- Cleans carpets and hard floors: The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head adapts its height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, directly engaging with both hard floors and carpets
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba® can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week, meaning your home can stay clean every day.
- Always ready to clean: The robot automatically returns to the Home Base® charging station to recharge at the end of a cleaning cycle or when the battery is running low.
- Designed to clean under furniture: At just 3.6 inches tall, the Roomba® robot vacuum is designed to clean under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt from your floors: Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes: Multi-Surface Brushes work together to grab dust, dirt, and large debris to help thoroughly clean your floors. The first brush loosens, lifts, and pulls in dust, dirt, and hair from floors and in carpet, the second accelerates debris into the suction channel.
- Filters: Captures fine dust and debris.