At a Glance
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
One measurement of brightness is not enough look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Home Cinema 5030UB has:
Color Brightness: 2400 lumens1
White Brightness: 2400 lumens1 Full HD 1080p, widescreen performance for movies, games and more up to 300" on virtually any wall or screen Exquisite detail up to 600,000:1 contrast ratio, plus Super-resolution technology Place the projector virtually anywhere 2.1x zoom and the widest horizontal lens shift available make it easy Advanced video quality THX certification ensures exceptional video performance
- New Classic Black-and-White Cinema Mode deal for rendering black-and-white hues as the original filmmakers intended
Exciting 2D/3D adventures eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with the included RF 3D glasse
Stunning picture uniformity and color features a state-of-the-art Fujinon® lens and built-in cinema filter
Versatile connectivity two HDMI ports, RS-232, and more, for all your favorite devices
Outstanding support two-year limited warranty and toll-free support
Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP Home Entertainment Projectors. Epson 720p projectors are 3x Brighter; Epson 1080p projectors are consistently 2x and up to 3x Brighter. Based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
What's in the Box
- PowerLite Home Cinema 5030UB Projector
- Power cord
- Two HDMI cable clamps
- Remote control with AA batteries
- CD ROM with user guide link
- Two pairs of RF 3D glasses
- 3D glasses charging cable
- Quick Setup Guide
Expert Sales Advice
Have a question? Get an answer from one of our experts.
See availability »