Discover a deeper, highly immersive gaming experience that brings the action to life in the palms of your hands. The DualSense wireless controller offers immersive haptic feedback, dynamic adaptive triggers2 and a built-in microphone, all integrated into an iconic comfortable design.
Bring gaming worlds to life
- Feel your in-game actions and environment simulated through haptic feedback.
- Experience varying force and tension at your fingertips with adaptive triggers.
Find your voice, share your passion
- Chat online through the built-in microphone.
- Connect a headset directly via the 3.5mm jack.
- Switch voice capture on and off using the dedicated mute button.
- Record and broadcast your epic gaming moments with the create button.
A gaming icon in your hands
- Enjoy a comfortable, evolved design with an iconic layout and enhanced sticks.
- Charge and play with a built-in battery and USB Type-C.
- Intuitively interact with select games using the integrated motion sensor.
- Hear higher-fidelity sound effects through the built-in speaker in supported games.
Play on more devices
Connect using a USB Type-C® cable or Bluetooth® wireless technology so you can easily play on more
devices including Windows PC and Mac® computers, Android and iOS mobile phones.
Elevate PC gaming
Discover a deeper immersive experience in your favorite PC games. Bring gaming worlds to life in the
palms of your hand with haptic feedback and dynamic adaptive triggers, all integrated into an iconic
comfortable design.* Discover a wide range of PC titles published by PlayStation which support
immersive DualSense® controller features at https://www.playstation.com/games/pc-games/
Stream compatible games from your PS5® or PS4 console to your PC using the PS Remote Play App**
and control them with the DualSense controller. The app requires an internet connection and account for
PlayStationNetwork (available for free at remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/).
* Haptic feedback and adaptive triggers may require a USB connection and are available when supported by the game.
** PS Remote Play requires the Remote Play App, a PS4 or PS5 console connected to a broadband network with at least 5Mbps, the latest system software, and a compatible game. A PS4 or PS5 console with a wired connection via a LAN cable is recommended. In PS4 games streamed via Remote Play, haptic feedback is replaced with basic rumble, and adaptive triggers are not supported.