The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer is engineered to protect hair from extreme heat damage for fast drying and precision styling.
The small, powerful Dyson digital motor V9 combined with Air Multiplier technology produces a high-pressure, high-velocity jet of controlled air, for fast drying and precision styling.
Intelligent heat control
Dyson Supersonic hair dryer measures air temperature over 40 times a second, and regulates the heat. This prevents extreme heat damage, to help protect your hair's shine.
Engineered for different hair types
After rigorously testing different hair types in our laboratories, Dyson has engineered a range of attachments designed to style different types of hair.
Five attachments to style different hair types
- Flyaway attachment Hides flyaways under longer hair for a smooth, shiny finish¹.
- Styling concentrator For precision styling.
- Diffuser Helps reduce frizz and create defined curls and waves.
- Gentle air attachment Fast yet gentle styling for fine hair and sensitive scalps.
- Wide-tooth comb Helps shape and lengthen curly and textured hair as it dries.
Allowing you to adjust quickly and easily.
Cool to touch
With Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool. Even during close-up styling.
Lightweight and balanced
Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape.
The powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency.
Multiple speed and heat settings
- 3 speed settings High for fast drying and styling, medium for regular drying, and low for diffusing.
- 4 heat settings High for fast drying and styling, medium for regular drying, low for cooler drying and diffusing, and a cold shot for constant cold to set your hair after styling.
Help reduce static in the hair.
¹For use on dry and straight[ened] hair.