Its important to get the right air conditioner for the job. The LG LW8016ER is ideal for cooling medium rooms up to 350 sq. ft. This ENERGY STAR® certified unit has 3 cooling and fan speeds and a 24 hour timer to create a cooling schedule. 4-way air deflection lets the flow of air be directed where it's needed most whether cooling, dehumidifying or just circulating air. If there is a power outage, the auto restart feature will automatically turn your unit back on when power is restored. Other features include a remote control, easy window installation kit, removable, washable filter and a check filter alert.
LG window air conditioners provide exceptional cooling power that will keep you and your family cool, comfortable, and in control.
LG Window Air Conditioners operate at sound levels as low as 52dB (when in low mode) eliminating unnecessary noise for smooth operation that you'll barely notice.
LG window air conditioners are designed for easy and efficient installation and come with a washable and resusable air filter. Before buying an air conditioners, measure your room to find out how many BTUs you need.
Modern Design Made to Perfection
LG window air conditioners add powerful performance and stable durability to perfectly match your window frame.
Operate with LED display and simple selection control panel, up/down temperature adjustments, and fan speed selection, using the full-featured remote without leaving your bed, workspace, or couch.
- Estimated cooling area: 350 sq. ft. / Room size: 25 ft. x 14 ft.
- 3 cooling and fan speeds with auto cool
- 4-way air deflection
- User friendly digital control panel and remote control
- Fits window openings: 22'-36'W X 13 in. H
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Power failure auto restart
- 3 in 1 operation: Cool/Fan/Dry
- Slide-out, washable filter
- Filter light reminder
- Window Installation kit included
- 115-Volt LCDI Plug (NEMA 5 - 15)
- Product (W x H x D): 19.56 in. x 12.38 in. x 19.38 in.
- Combined energy efficiency rating of 12.0
- 4 ft. long power cord
- Ventilation Lever should be kept in the CLOSE position in order to maintain the best cooling conditions; when fresh air is necessary in the room, you can set this ventilation lever to the OPEN position to open the damper for fresh air venting
- Indoor decibel rating of 54 dB and outdoor rating of 60 dB