This Dell 15.6" notebook has a system that is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core processor. For memory, it comes with 4GB of DDR3L RAM along with a 500GB hard drive. Backing up data, printing, and more can be done with your external peripherals by connecting them to its one USB 3.0 port and two USB 2.0 ports. Aside from wired connections, an 802.11ac Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 4.0 module is on board, so the system can access the Internet and Bluetooth-enabled devices wirelessly. Once connected online, you can conduct face-to-face conversations with the MaxxAudio® speakers, microphone, and HD webcam. There's also an integrated 3-in-1 media card reader for quickly transferring content from digital cameras and other portable devices.
Everything you need for everything you do.
Live, learn and share with the surprisingly affordable Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptops featuring the latest Intel® processors and long battery life.
Stimulate your senses
- See more: Its easy to watch your favorite movies and shows on this roomy, 15-inch screen.
- Loud and clear: Youll be amazed at the sound clarity provided by GRAMMY® Award-winning Waves MaxxAudio® technology. Whether you are chatting with a friend or watching a movie, the sound will astound.
- Strong wireless connections: Keep the conversation going thanks to the latest wireless technology that give you get a fast, strong connection with impressive range.
Moves with you
- Packed with essentials: Dont be fooled. Built inside this thin design are the latest Intel® Pentium processors. The Inspiron 15 3000 Series has a slim 22mm edge, so you can slip it in your laptop bag or travel bag without losing precious space.
- No outlet, no worries: You cant live your life next to an outlet, and you wont have to.
- Store the things you love: Save all your pictures, home movies, important documents and that funny cat video youve watched a million times on a large, 500GB hard drive. With 4GB of memory, you open and run multiple applications without freezing.
- Plug in to all your devices: Connect to your other digital devices through fast USB ports or an HDMI port. For quick and easy file transfers, there is also a media card reader.
Designed for the real world because that's where life happens.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability, not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
- Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
- Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
- Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
- Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes.
- Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
- Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.