Description of PAC RP4FD11:
PAC's RP4-FD11 radio replacement interface lets you replace the factory radio in select 2005-up Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Mercury vehicles. You'll still retain your factory steering wheel audio controls, rear seat entertainment (RSE) system, retained accessory power (RAP), and the use of your Ford factory amplifier, if present.
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- Factory amplified Systems will not fade as neither the aftermarket radio or the RP interface have the ability to control the amplifiers fader.
- 2008 F-250/350/450: Not compatible with model trim XL (fleet vehicles). These vehicles do not have the necessary CAN bus signals
- 2006-2007 Ford Freestyle: Does not retain RSE
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr: Does not retain the THX amplifier
What's in the Box:
- Radio replacement/SWC interface module (for Ford/Lincoln/Mercury)
- RP4-FD11 wiring harness
- 12" Steering wheel control harness (4-pin connector to 3.5mm/blue wire)