Description of Kicker 43C124:
12" Comp 4 Ohm DVC
The 2016 Comp 12-Inch Subwoofer is a 4-Ohm speaker, made to give you the strong lows you seek every day.
This Comp sub features a thick woofer cone, 360-degree back bracing, a strong motor structure and perimeter venting to ensure you get the strong, reliable bass you need.
The Comp 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 150 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
Deep bass. Great value.
The 2016 Comp Subwoofers give you deep bass and a great value.
On The Edge
A ribbed, UV-treated surround with white double stitching binds the suspension to a thick polypropylene cone for excellent reliability.
A Steel Foundation
High-quality stamped steel is used for the basket for outstanding stability under extreme stress.
The bumped back plate allows the high-temp voice coil to move even more, so you get deeper bass without distortion.
Perimeter venting allows air to move freely around the motor for excellent heat management.
Got the Hookup
The spring-loaded, satin nickel terminals accept a wide range of speaker wires, so you can get your bass up and bumping in no time!
Strong and Stable
A stiff injection-molded cone with 360-degree back bracing keeps the bass smooth and loud all day long.
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 SVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 300/150
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 88.3
- Frequency Response (Hz): 27-500
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 5-7/8, 14.8
- Mounting Cutout (in, cm): 11, 27.9
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.25, 35.4
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 3.5, 99.1
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.75, 49.6
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 2.25, 63.7
*Assumes typical music program with minimal amplifier clipping; varies with enclosure size. See your KICKER dealer for details.