Description of Caravelle New York 43A124:
Automatic timepiece with 21-jewel self-winding mechanical movement visible through a signature Caravelle New York skeleton dial and exhibition caseback. Powered by the wearers own movement, with no battery required. Stainless steel case and bracelet, black cutout dial, luminous hands and markers, red-tipped second hand, screw-back case, and fold-over buckle closure.
- Round watch in stainless steel with three-link band and skeleton dial featuring logo initials at center
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features fold-over clasp with double push-button safety closure
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion