Description of Pioneer TSA4676:
The Next Gen
Pioneers next generation of TS-A series speakers offer improved bass and dynamic range, higher power handling and a new cosmetic design. The TS-A speakers are designed to replace the vehicles factory installed speakers and produce improved sound quality at exceptional value.
The TS-A line includes a new highly rigid Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone structure for a wider dispersion of sound with deeper bass, and a new tweeter designed to deliver an improved range of mid to high frequencies and produce optimized sound at higher volumes. The technology improvements offer better performance, enhanced sound quality and the ability to play a larger variety of popular music with heavy bass including hip hop, dubstep, and alternative rock.
Pioneering and Ideal
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer A-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
Loud and Clear
Various materials were carefully combined to develop a diaphragm of extra lightness and rigidity to reproduce sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness sensitivity and a suitable degree of internal loss. The new A-Series speakers feature a multilayer mica matrix cone where a surface containing mica properly maintains the cones superior rigidity and internal loss while another layer makes excellent use of light, water-resistant material.
- New spider design incorporates the same material used in the PRS series of high-end component speakers for stiffer suspension and more accurate response
- Cooling basket with air vent for increased cooling to process improved power handling
- 200 Watts Max Power (30 Watts Nominal)
- New Multilayer Mica Matrix Cone Design for Optimum Sound Reproduction and Responsiveness
- Lightweight Elastic Polymer Surround