A multimedia receiver with CarPlay
Kenwood's DDX6702S DVD receiver includes Apple CarPlay, which provides iPhone users a more robust interface for their apps using its brilliant 6.2" touchscreen display. This Kenwood also offers an HD Radio tuner, built-in Bluetooth®, and plenty of options for music and video. If you rely on your iPhone, you'll find new ways to access your entertainment, maps, and other content through this receiver without taking your attention off the road.
Make your phone your copilot
Here are some of the interactive features this Kenwood offers with your Apple® iPhone:
CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience in a new, seamless interface, putting iPhone content at the driver's fingertips and voice commands with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
Phone swapping: Even if your family includes both iPhone and Android users, you can use this Kenwood's built-in Bluetooth® to swap between phones without having to choose a particular input or adjust menu settings for control.
Siri Eyes Free: With your compatible iPhone, you can take advantage of Siri Eyes Free functionality with a touch of the receiver's touchscreen, using your voice to place calls, select music, hear notification, add reminders even compose and listen to text messages.
Come get some radio
Using the DDX6702's built-in HD Radio tuner, you'll hear improved fidelity and clarity from participating AM/FM stations in your area. And if you're heading out of town and don't want the music to fade away, this Kenwood also features a connection for an optional satellite radio tuner, so you can enjoy SiriusXM's extensive programming with your subscription. With your iPhone connected, you can also use the DDX6702S's built-in controls to play your favorite Pandora and iHeartRadio Internet radio stations.
More audio options
When you're not in the mood for radio, you can use the rear auxiliary input to plug in a portable audio player, or plug a thumb drive into the rear USB port for gobs of digital music, including FLAC files. Built-in Bluetooth not only provides hands-free calling, but it also lets you stream your music from your phone to the Kenwood wirelessly.
The powerful built-in amplifier sends a crisp, clear signal to your speakers, while the 5-band equalizer boasts Kenwood's Drive EQ feature when the radio is playing at lower volumes it boosts frequencies in the music that are often masked by road noise. The built-in DSP (digital sound processing) with digital time alignment lets you zero in on your perfect sound, while the three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs deliver an ultra-clean signal for adding additional amps.
Don't forget about video options
This Kenwood plays video content in bright, clear detail when you're parked. When you're on the road, you can entertain your passengers by sending a movie from the receiver to a rear-seat screen. And of course you can plug in a rear-view camera to play it safe in crowded parking lots the DDX6702S includes parking grid lines that appear on the 6.2" screen to help you navigate tight spots.
- DVD/CD player with AM/FM tuner
- built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" touchscreen display
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- variable color illumination with over 30,000 choices of colors
- fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone
- Siri Eyes Free control for select iPhones
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see "Details" for full capabilities)
- 5-band parametric EQ with DriveEQ
- DSP with digital time alignment
- high- and low-pass filters
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, dual rear analog A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear A/V output (RCA video and 3.5 mm audio), 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)