Description of TP-Link ARCHERCR700:
Start Saving in No Time
2-in-1 design Wireless AC router and CableLabs-certified DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem.
Works with major ISPs, XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision, and Bright House Networks.
Pays for itself by eliminating your monthly modem rental fees.
Hassle-free setup to get the modem up and running quickly.
Take Full Advantage of Your Internet Service
Up to 16x faster than standard rental modems with max 680Mbps download speed (based on providers service).
Lag-free gaming and 4K HD streaming thanks to 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over dual 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
Faster throughput with advanced 16-downstream, 4-upstream channel bonding.
Blazing wired speeds through four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Upgrade to the Latest Modem and Router Technology
Beamforming creates stronger more reliable Wi-Fi connections
Dual-core processor handles wired and wireless connections
Two USB ports for sharing media with across your network
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast,Time Warner, Cablevision, and Bright House(certification with Cox, Charter and WOW are still in process)
- Class-leading 680Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 cable download speeds, 16x faster than DOCSIS 2.0
- Channel bonding of up to 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels
- 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with simultaneous 2.4GHz (450Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps) bands
- Six internal antennas and high-powered amplifiers boost signal strength and reduce interference
- Beamforming technology delivers a more targeted and highly efficient wireless connection
- Dual-core processor ensures no interruption when simultaneously processing multiple tasks
- Dual USB ports support access files & media from networked devices or remotely via FTP server