Description of Griffin GB40336:
Mil-spec tested, real-world proven protection
Rigorously designed and tested to protect your tablet from the harsh outside world, we designed and tested Survivor All-Terrain to be the most protective case possible for whatever your day has in store.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed the standards published in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G, Survivor All-Terrain is built from the inside out to protect your tablet from extreme conditions ... drops, sand, rain, impacts, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
4 layers of protection start with a foam-lined shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector snaps on and seals your touchscreen from the outside environment. Hinged plugs seal the dock connector and headphone jack when you're not using them.
Built-in fingerprint scanner is fully accessible, and the case includes a multi-position work stand for typing and viewing videos.
- Protects your tablet from 6.6-foot (2 meter) drops onto concrete
- Sealed ports keep out windblown rain, sand, and dust
- Inner crash shell with foam panels deflects impacts
- Outer silicone jacket absorbs drop and vibration
- Anti-scratch screen shield protects touchscreen
- Clear, protective guard covers the camera
- Access to fingerprint scanner
- Includes multi-position workstand