Description of Broan PM250:
The Broan Custom Power Module PM250 is a fully integrated range hood system designed to fit flush with the bottom of a cabinet or custom hood installation. Select this silver-finished blower with multi-speed control to provide quiet, effective performance. Incandescent lighting complements the beauty of a fully enclosed bottom containing dishwasher-safe filters to make cleaning easy. Designed to be used with Broan's "Box" or "T" design custom liners.
- Durable, powder coated silver finish and a fully enclosed bottom ensure this hood is easy to clean and will not discolor
- Two-speed motor with rocker controls provides 250 CFM of exhaust at 8.0 Sones
- The enclosed lighting area is home to dual incandescent 40-watt candelabra bulbs (purchased separately)
- One-piece, washable aluminum mesh filter means you can maintain optimum grease capture and keep the kitchen fresh
- The choice of 7" round duct or non-ducted discharge allow you to make the right installation decision for your home
- Optional non-ducted filter kit model 356NDK for indoor exhaust recirculation (includes duct accessories & charcoal filter), sold separately. Replacement charcoal filter is B08999040.
- Optional 30" and 36" liners (LB30, LB36, LT30 & LT36) allow you to create a custom enclosure and protect your cabinetry (sold separately)
- Can work in an ADA Compliant situation when wired to operate from a dedicated, standard 2-rocker or 3-rocker wall switch to turn the hood on or off. See Additional Information above.