Description of intellinet 560757:
Save Installation Time and Money with PoE
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port PoE+ Desktop Switch (560757) is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with eight Fast Ethernet ports (four of which support 802.3at/af PoE/PoE+), this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet PoE+ Desktop Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest use of an Intellinet PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 36 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 9 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to four PoE network devices
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Four IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- PoE power budget of 36 watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 4096 MAC address entries
- 160 kBytes buffer memory
- Desktop-size metal case
- Three-Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- 8-Port PoE+ Desktop Switch
- Power cable
- User manual