Description of Russound CAV6.6S2:
The award-winning and sophisticated CAV6.6 is a star performer. It works
behind the scenes to distribute six audio-video sources to six rooms
in your home. Its like having an entertainment system in each room.
Enjoy a galaxy of music and movies from any seat in the house.
Features Favorite program presets. System on and off from any keypad.
Infrared remote control. Party mode. Program information from RNET
sources displayed on the keypads. Paging and doorbell muting
capability. Easy to use Attractive UNO keypads give you complete
system control and status. Intelligent RNET provides seamless
operation with Russound source equipment. Expandable Multiple
controllers link together to provide more zones. Convenient Favorite
presets, system on/off, infrared remote control, party mode. Versatile
Paging and doorbell muting support with audio and video inputs.
Compatible RS-232 serial interface for integrated control systems.
- The industrys most comprehensive single chassis solution
- Acts as an Audio/Video Controller and Amplifier
- Distributes six Audio/Video sources up to six listening zones simultaneously and up to 4 A-BUS* sub-zones
- Dramatically reduce your installation time. Program this controller and not the keypads!
- Six audio/video inputs with buffered loop outputs and digital input gain controls
- Six zones with 20 Watts per channel
- Variable line outputs
- Four A-BUS Ready sub-zones, expands easily with A-KP2 Keypads
- Adjustable bass, treble, balance and loudness for each zone
- Built in IR learner and pre-programmed IR Library with thousands of IR codes
- Serial computer programming / control port / software updates
- Paging and doorbell support with audio and video inputs
- Rack-mount option 2-unit high
- Front panel RS-232, keypad port and IR eye for programming
- Front panel auxiliary A/V input with IR flasher port
- Power: 20WRMS / Ch @ 8 ohms x 12 channels
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz ( +/- 1 dB )
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01%/font>
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 89 dB min, "A" weighted
- Power Supply: 110/220V High Current Toroidal
- Approvals: ETL listed. Conforms to UL Standard UL1492 and CSA Standard C22-2 No. 1-M94 and CE
- Dimensions: 17"W x 12"D x 3.5"H (43cm x 30.5cm x 9cm)
- Weight: 18lb (8.1kg)