Description of Sonos SUB:
The wireless subwoofer for your Sonos system.
The Sonos SUB will fill an entire room with thick layers of deep bottomless sound that lets you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll.
Deep bass for your Sonos system
The SONOS SUB connects wirelessly to your Sonos system to fill in the low-end bass tones and amplify your Sonos music listening experience.
Wirelessly play your iTunes library, favorite online music services, and more than 100,000 free Internet radio stations, podcasts, and shows.
Two force-canceling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
Easy to setup
No wiring. No programming. Press one button, to connect SUB with your selected Sonos component. Follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
Stand it up or lay it down. Because it's wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room - even lying flat under a couch.
Do you need a BRIDGE?
One Sonos component must be connected to your router using a standard Ethernet cable (supplied).
- If the Sonos Player is within reach of your router, you can connect directly.
- If not, connect the BRIDGE directly to your router and the Sonos player will work wirelessly.
- Fills any room with deep, clear HiFi sound
- Wireless, one-button setup
- Seamlessly integrates with the Sonos System
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Place it anywhere in the roomeven lying flat under a couch
What's in the Box:
- SONOS SUB
- AC Power cord
- Felt feet(4)
- Warranty and regulatory booklet
- Sonos Quickstart Guide