Description of TP-Link TLSG1024D / TL-SG1024D:
Improve the speed of your office and workgroup network with the TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch. Ideal for offices and workgroups, this switch fits on a standard 13-inch rack for easy installation. It has 24 ports offering connection speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps for your network, perfect for ensuring that graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications with bandwidth-intensive files are transferred across the network almost instantly.
The TL-SG1024D requires no configuration and can simply be plugged in and used. Auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cable or uplink ports. Each port can be directly connected to a server, hub, router, or switch using a straight or crossover cable, so there's no confusion about port specificity.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 20%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Desktop and Rack-mountable design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation