Description of Polk Audio RC80I:
The Polk Audio RC80I circular loudspeakers are the perfect way to cleanly
add great audio anywhere in your home. These speakers are
designed to be placed inside your wall, so you never have to see any
wires, or have to worry about taking up much needed shelf or floor
space! They can even be painted to totally blend into the room's deco.
Overall Frequency Response - 35Hz - 20kHz Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
Efficiency - 90 dB Mid/Woofer - 1 - 8 Diameter Tweeter - 1 - 1
Diameter Size - 10-3/4 diameter Cut-Out Size - 9-38 diameter Mounting
Depth - 3-1/4 Weight - 4lbs. each Color -
- Round shape and flush design allows the RC80i to mimic the look of a recessed lighing fixture -- the ultimate in stealth sound!
- Aimable tweeters for direct high frequency control; excellent imaging even for off-axis listening positions... (Tweeter shown is on the RC55i, but you get the idea.)
- Durable, moisture resistant materials for safe use in bathrooms, kitchens, saunas, even under outdoor eaves.
- Wide dispersion design for even sound-coverage throughout even large rooms.
- Rotating Cam Mounting System: the fastest and easiest installation system ever.
- Rubber driver-surround outlasts cheap foam surrounds for years of trouble-free performance.
- Infinite Baffle Tuning uses the virtual enclosure of in-wall space for superior bass response.
- Paintable grille and flange allows Polk in-wall speakers to virtually disappear in your room.
- Timbre-matched to the Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless, enveloping imaging when used in a home theater system.
- Overall Frequency Response 35Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20 - 100 w/channel
- Efficiency 90 dB
- Overall Diameter 10-3/4"(27.30cm)
- Cut-out Diameter 9-3/8"(23.81cm)
- Mounting Depth 3-1/4" (8.26cm)
- 1 Pair per box