Description of Amana ADB1400PYB:
Sensors measure the soil level in each load and adjust the cycle time and water usage accordingly so it uses just the right amount of energy and time, and leave your dishes sparkling.
TRIPLE FILTER WASH SYSTEM
There's no need to prewash your dishes with the Triple Filter wash system. A combination of three filters remove even the tiniest food particles from the wash water, so you conserve energy and water and still get clean dishes.
TALL TUB INTERIOR
Stop handwashing large dishes. This tall tub dishwasher features more room than a standard tub dishwasher, so you can wash more dishes in fewer loads and conserve water and energy.
HEATED DRY OPTION
Leave the dish towel on the rack. The heated dry function whisks away moisture. Your dishes can go straight to the cupboard?no towel required.
- 3 cycles, 4 options
- Heated Dry Option - Leave the dishtowel on the rack. An internal heater removes excess moisture so your dishes can go straight to the cupboard, no towel required.
- Heavy Wash Cycle - Sick of scrubbing? This cycle provides heavily soiled items with a longer, more thorough soaking to scour away grungy messes.
- Normal Wash Cycle - This cycle works great when you need a little extra attention but your dish loads don't. Ideal for all-purpose cleaning.
- Rinse Aid Dispenser - Automatically adds a measured amount during the wash cycle to reduce the potential for spots on your dishes, and give you one less thing to worry about.
- SofSound I Quiet Package - 59 dBA - The SofSound I quiet package ensures the dishwasher won't interrupt your life. Too bad it won't work for telemarketers.
- Electronic Console - Provides a stylish, refined console design that's at home in any kitchen. Flat controls keep cycle selection simple and your kitchen looking sleek.
- Delay Start Option - Wash when you want to! Set the dishwasher to run, even if you're off and running. Or, save money by setting it to run during off-peak energy use hours.
- Soil sensor - You know that baked-on pizza sauce probably needs more elbow grease. The dishwasher knows, too, thanks to the soil sensor, and adjusts wash time based on dish soil levels.
- Control Lockout - Locks the controls so little fingers can't turn on the dishwasher.