Description of Alpine MRVM500 / MRV-M500:
Tens of thousands have relied on V-Power amplifiers for dependable, quality power. Now in their fourth generation, V-Power amplifiers carry on this heritage and prove that playing strong never looked our sounded better. Yes, it is possible to improve upon a good thing.
The new V-Power products are now Class D digital amplifiers, resulting in a huge efficiency gain versus their predecessors without draining your battery or your pockets. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands.
- 500W RMS x 1 (2Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- 300W RMS x 1 (4Ω, 14.4V, ≤1% THD+N)
- Same power in a 40% smaller chassis
- Evolution to Class D digital platform
- New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation