Description of Pioneer GMD8601:
Pioneers new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer's new digital amplifier circuit "Protection Control System" senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
What, you DON'T own a Pioneer headunit? Well, we won't hold it against you. In fact we'll even help you build onto your system. The GM-D8601's speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn't have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you've got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
- 1,500 Watts Max Power
- Compact Design for Versatile Installation Options
- Wired Bass Boost Remote and Variable Bass Control
- 1 Ω Stable
What's in the Box:
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- Remote bass boost control
- 19' Remote cable (RJ-25 plug on both ends)
- Two 40 amp ATO fuses (installed)
- 8" Speaker-level input adapters
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Four 5/8" Self-tapping screws
- Two 3/8" Self-tapping screws
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Warranty information