Description of Metra 707903 / 70-7903:
This innovative product for car radio installations allows the installer
to wire an aftermarket radio into a car without cutting and splicing
the factory radio harness. Mazda Protege 2001-Up Plugs into Car
Harness TurbowiresÃ¢¢ have been color-coded using the aftermarket
radio industry standard (E.I.A. Color Code). Features a high impact,
OEM quality, ABS plastic molded connector for the perfect fit, while
the new GXL wire provides more flexibility, power handling and heat
resistance. The precision hand assembled terminals are
pressure-inserted into the plug making it virtually impossible to pull
a wire out. All top quality design features. TurbowiresÃ¢¢ are 7" in
length. A handy chart on the back of the package allows you to easily
make all of the radio's wire
- Original equipment manufacturer High Quality Factory Plug
- GXL Wire provides more flexibility, handles more power and is heat resistant. All wires are 7 in. in length.
- High impact ABS OEM quality plastic molded connectors to provide the perfect fit.
- Precision hand assembled terminals are pressure inserted into plug.
- OEM quality terminals...virtually impossible to pull a wire out of the plug. A top quality design feature.