Description of Frigidaire IMK0028A:
Frigidaire base and Frigidaire Gallery bottom-mount refrigerator owners concerned with low ice production may be interested in supplementing their icemaker with a secondary icemaker from Frigidaire.
Designed for 28 cubic foot, or standard depth, Frigidaire base and Frigidaire Gallery bottom-mount refrigerators.
The refrigerator is pre-plumbed, pre-wired and ready to accept the secondary icemaker kit with a simple consumer installation.
Upon installation, the icemaker will produce roughly 2 pounds of radius ice within 24 hours and will hold approximately 18 pounds of ice.
- Designed For 28 Cu. Ft. Refrigerators
- Produces Roughly 2 Pounds Of Ice Within 24 Hours
- Holds 18 Pounds Of Ice
What's in the Box:
- Installation instructions
- Bracket for mounting
- Standard depth ice tray/container
- Hardware for mounting (screws and washers)
- Basket trim
- Radius cube icemaker (115V)