Description of JVC KVRA2:
The JVC KV-RA2 is a favorite for anyone who wants to add a CD Changer, Personal MP3 player, or other auxiliary audio/video source to their Hot-Rod, Motorcycle, Boat, Trailer or other Recreational Vehicle that may not have room to add a full DIN receiver. The KV-RA2 provides a built-in 40W x 4 Amplifier for connection to a JVC J-Link CD-Changer without the need of a JVC in-dash source unit. The supplied wired remote control, which provides track changes and volume adjustments, can easily be tucked away out-of-site in a glove-box, center-console, or saddlebag.
- A/V Control Amplifier with Remote
- Used with a JVC CD changer or other Audio/Video sources
- Add a car audio system without the needing a full DIN sized radio
- Ideal for custom car restorations, motorcycles, or other vehicles where space is limited
- Keep the original radio in a classic car, while still being able to listen to your CDs, MP3 players, iPods, or any other audio/video source
- Provides high quality and high powered sound from any existing receiver
- Small remote can be conveniently mounted anywhere
- With the use of a 3.5mm to RCA adapter, an iPod or other MP3 player can be connected to the KV-RA2 and act as the media source
- The included wired remote allows control of track changes, volume, play, stop, playback options, disc changes, and more
- Perfect for any custom audio and video installations!