Description of Metra 993302:
Turbokits let you install an aftermarket radio in your vehicle's
factory dash opening, while making the installation look as clean and
professional as the OEM radio. They are uniquely designed to provide
the right combination of strength, appearance and versatility. They
are the industry standard for installation kits... often copied, never
duplicated. When installing your stereo, don't settle for less than
- High impact, OEM
quality, ABS plastic construction
- Whenever possible, Turbokits
mount to the factory radio mounting locations. This provides an easy
install with strength.
- Turbokit radio openings will hold either
DIN or ISO DIN units and, where there is enough room in the dash, some
of Metra's Turbokits will accommodate 2 ISO mount units or 1 Double
- Snap-in ISO mount radio supports hold any ISO style
radio secure; just screw them to the side of the ISO mount unit and
snap it into the opening. If the radio needs to be removed, use a flat
blade screwdriver to release the snap tab and out slides the radio.
- Under radio storage pockets are provided where possible. They are
full depth pockets that hold plenty of stuff. Very functional!
- Turbokits have been designed with exacting tolerances, so they
match the factory dash contours perfectly. There are never any gaps
between the dash and the kit.
- ISO trim rings are provided for a
custom looking install
- Recessed DIN opening
- Metra's patented snap-in ISO support system
- Contoured to match factory dash
- Comes with oversized under radio storage pocket
- High grade ABS plastic
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- All necessary hardware to install an aftermarket radio