Description of Sony DSCT9 / DSC-T9:
Sony steps up the picture quality of ultra-slim digital still cameras with the Cybershot DSC-T9 model, the first in this category to offer both Super Steady Shot optical image stabilization and high light sensitivity. With these Sony technologies, the six-megapixel DSC-T9 delivers more detailed images with significantly less blur and graininess than typical point-and-shoot cameras. Optical image stabilization reduces image blur from hand movement, while high light sensitivity helps to lessen blurriness resulting from low-light conditions. The end effect is better-focused, expressive images that look more like the way you see them, imitating the human eye.
- Its another step up in megapixel performance, giving each photo greater detail when you make large prints and post photos on the Internet -- with Sonys advanced Super HAD (Hole Accumulated Diode) CCD design that allows more light to pass to each pixel, increasing sensitivity and reducing noise.
- Sonys Super SteadyShot® system detects camera movement and sends correcting signals to a stabilization lens to prevent image blur and reduce the effect of camera shake -- an advantage when shooting with such a small camera.
- By evaluating 5 separate focus areas of the frame, Sonys Multi-Point AF system can intelligently focus on the subject and avoid mistakenly focusing on the background.
- A supplied NP-FT1 InfoLithium® rechargeable battery lets you shoot up to 240 pictures3, recharges quickly and easily with no "memory effect," and shows you how much shooting time remains.
- 6.0-megapixel sensor captures resolution of up to 2,816 x 2,112 pixels
- Carl Zeiss 3x optical, 2x digital zoom lens
- Ultra-slim 5/8-inch design with 58 MB internal memory, no flash card needed
- 2.5-inch Clear Photo LCD Plus Screen; Super SteadyShot Optical Image stabilization
- Powered by InfoLithium rechargeable battery; USB and AV interfaces