Description of Ion VIDEO2PCMKII:
Video 2 PC is a video conversion system that captures and converts virtually any video and audio source. The result is quality digital videos on your computer. You can watch your videos on your computer, burn them to a DVD*, or load them onto your portable video player, such as PSP, iPhone or iPod. You can even upload your videos easily to Facebook or YouTube directly from the PC software to share them with friends, family or the world.
The included Cyberlink Power Director 9 DE software lets PC users edit, splice, add effects, add soundtracks, subtitles, voice overs and do everything you need to do make your video creations. Mac users can use the included EzCap software that lets you convert your videos. In addition, Video 2 PC is compatible with iMovie and QuickTime (included with every new Mac) to fine tune and edit your videos. For even those with almost no computer experience, Video 2 PC is easy to connect to VCRs, camcorders, and most other video-playback sources. Simply plug in the three color-coded cables on one side and the standard USB jack to your computer, and youre ready to go.
- Turns analog video into digital video on Mac or PC
- Cyberlink Power Director 9 DE for Windows, and EZCap for MAC software is included for capturing, editing, and burning your videos to DVD
- Works with virtually any video source: VCR, camcorder, and more
- USB powered, no external power supply needed
- Easy to set up and use
- Standard RCA composite and S-Video connectivity
- Also compatible with iMovie and iDVD on Mac OS X
What's in the Box:
- Video 2 PC Digital Video Converter
- RCA Cable
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide