Description of Audio Technica ATHANC40BT / ATH-ANC40BT:
The ATH-ANC40BT In-Ear Headphones from Audio-Technica combine active noise cancellation with Bluetooth wireless technology, and are intended to work with smartphones, tablets, laptops or in-flight entertainment systems. Lightweight (at 1.2 oz) with an around-the-neck design, they are ideal for travel and for listening to music in noisy environments, without dangling cords.
Featuring Audio-Technica's QuietPoint active noise-cancelling technology which reduces environmental noise by up to 90%, aptX audio codec which wirelessly delivers accurate sound by transmitting the music's full bandwidth, and large 13.5mm drivers, these headphones offer a superior listening experience free from distractions, for up to 8 hours on a full charge (using Bluetooth and noise cancellation).
Other features include an in-line mic and controls which let you operate hands-free, wirelessly answering/ending calls, controlling music playback, and adjusting volume. The unit can connect to two Bluetooth wireless devices simultaneously and remembers up to eight devices.
The ATH-ANC40BT comes with a detachable audio cable with 1/8" stereo mini-plug for wired use when the battery has lost charge or for operation in Bluetooth-free zones (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals). Also included are four pairs of silicone eartips, a USB charging cable, an airplane adapter, and a protective pouch.
- QuietPoint Noise Cancellation Up to 90%
- Bluetooth 3.0 with aptX Codec
- 13.5mm Drivers
- Around-the-Neck Design
- Integrated Mic for Taking Calls
- 8 Hours Play with Bluetooth & QuietPoint
- In-Line Mic/Volume & Controls
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- 3.5mm Audio Cable for Wired Connection
- Includes USB Cable, Protective Pouch
What's in the Box:
- QuietPoint Noise-Cancelling Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- 4 x Pairs of Silicone Eartips (XS, S, M, L)
- Detachable Audio Cable with 1/8" Mini-Plug
- USB Charging Cable
- Airplane Adapter
- Protective Pouch
- User Guide