Description of Audio Technica ATHMSR7BK / ATH-MSR7BK:
The black colored version of the ATH-MSR7 Audio-Technica SonicPro Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones use 45mm True Motion Drivers with lightweight voice coils, a custom-mounted printed circuit board, and specially designed diaphragms to improve transient response and minimize distortion while delivering a clear extended frequency response of 5 to 40,000 Hz. They have a sensitivity of 100 dB/mW and a 2,000 mW maximum input power into a 35 ohm load.
Multi-Layer Air Dampening Technology
Uses a layered aluminum/magnesium housing and a triple-vent system to reduce unwanted vibration and control air streams for improved audio quality.
Features a soft memory foam headband and earpads for optimal comfort, even with long time wear.
Stainless-Steel Acoustic Mesh Resistor
Provides improved high frequency response for rich, clear highs.
Bass Acoustic Resistor
Delivers accurate low-frequency response, so you can feel the bass.
- 45mm Dynamic Drivers
- Multi-Layer Air Dampening Technology
- Soft Foam Memory Earpads and Headband
- Stainless-Steel Acoustic Mesh Resistor
- Cable With In-Line Mic Remote Control
- Detachable 3.9' Cable
- Detachable 9.8' Cable
- Includes Carrying Case
What's in the Box:
- ATHMSR7BK SonicPro Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones
- Detachable 3.9' (1.2 m) Standard Cable
- Detachable 9.8' (3.0 m) Standard Cable
- Detachable 3.9' (1.2 m) Cable with In-Line Controls and Microphone for Smartphones
- Protective Pouch