Description of Sencor SHB35VT:
The slimmest hand blender in the world
The worlds slimmest hand blender* is just over an inch and a half in diameter. The ergonomic handle and slim design feel good in your hand, offering a comfortable and safe use. Continuous speed control ensures the right speed for all ingredients.
The blender allows you to adapt quickly to any situation, any density or consistency. A system of gradually increasing speed makes this hand blender easy to work with. Starting to mix slowly then gradually increasing the speed prevents ingredients from splashing outside the bowl. Gradually increasing the speed also lets you determine the right speed for various ingredients.
Elegant bayonet-style attachment system
The highly practical bayonet attachment system locks in accessories for strong, stable performance and ease of handling.
High-quality motor with a 6-year warranty
A hand blender has to last a long time. Its endurance and reliability depend on a strong, high-quality motor. With a 6-year warranty, we have confidence in the motor we built into this great kitchen tool. Enjoy your blending experience.
- Thinnest hand blender on the market - handle diameter is a mere 1.6 inches
- Variable speed control for a gentle start and to reduce the risk of splattering
- Extra low-noise 400 W DC motor with reduced vibration
- Durable construction with a 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty on the motor.
- Bayonet mechanism for simple removal of the blending attachment
- Stainless steel chopping blade suitable for chopping hard nuts
- 500 ml beaker that also serves as a measuring cup
- Water-resistant speed switch
- Stainless steel attachment that can also blend hot meals
- Dishwasher-safe attachment
- Safety mechanism to protect against accidental operation by children
- Double protection of electrical parts against contact with water
What's in the Box:
- Bayonet Attachment
- Mixing/Measuring Cup
- User Guide