Description of Ion TAPE2GO:
Turn your tapes into digital music files* and listen on your computer, iPod, or in the car! Tape 2 Go is a portable, handheld USB tape player that works with any cassette tape. It has an easy-to-use USB connection for sending the music on your tapes right into your computer where it's instantly converted into a digital music file.
Listen to your digital music files on your computer, load them onto your portable music player, or record them onto a CD and listen in your car. If you have lots of great music trapped on old tapes, now you can rediscover those old songs with Tape 2 Go!
Tape 2 Go is designed with your on-the-go life in mind. Its compact portable design fits anywhere and enables you to play and transfer music wherever you go. For flexible operation, it runs on battery or USB power when connected to your computer. Tape 2 Go comes with ION's exclusive EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software. This powerful, easy-to-use program guides you through transferring your music and can even integrate with your iTunes music library.
In addition to transferring your tapes, Tape 2 Go has an audio output so you can listen on your home stereo, headphones or powered speaker system for hours of enjoyment. It can play both chrome and normal tape formulations, so all your old cassettes now have a second lease on life.
- Easily transfers cassette audio to a computer using the included USB cable
- Comes with EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer steps
- Battery or USB-powered with a portable design: to play and transfer anywhere! (Batteries not included)
- Load MP3s* into your digital music library or onto another mobile player
- 1/8" audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones or other speaker systems
- Plays chrome or normal tapes
What's in the Box:
- Tape 2 Go
- USB Cable
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide