Engineered with an upgraded CPU and double the memory capacity of the WRT1900AC to deliver superior wired and Wi-Fi performance for todays connected home.
With an advanced 1.6 GHz dual-core CPU and an impressive 512MB of RAM, the WRT1900ACS delivers improvements in wired, wireless, and network storage performance over its predecessor, the WRT1900AC. At speeds up to N600 + AC1300 Mbps, the WRT1900ACS meets the needs of the most demanding home Wi-Fi networks. Equipped with a four-antenna configuration, the router provides exceptional signal strength and range. Advanced users also have the option of modifying the router with open source firmware.
ADVANCED 1.6 GHZ DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR TO SURF, STREAM, & GAME SIMULTANEOUSLY
With a professional-grade 1.6 GHz dual-core ARM processor, the WRT1900ACS delivers faster throughput speeds and easily handles multiple data streams simultaneously. The result: better performance, particularly in today's multi-device homes.
512MB OF RAM FOR IMPROVED DATA TRANSFER
The WRT1900ACS comes equipped with 512MB of RAM that works in tandem with the 1.6GHz CPU to move movies, music, and other large files faster. With more than double the memory of its predecessor, the WRT1900ACS improves data transfer speeds, allowing you to do more, faster.
USB 3.0, ESATA, & GIGABIT ETHERNET PORTS TO SHARE FILES
The WRT1900ACS has four Gigabit Ethernet ports that are perfect for transferring large media libraries at speeds 10X faster than Fast Ethernet. To stream or send large files across your network at high speed, simply connect a flash drive to the USB 3.0 port or an external SATA storage device to the eSATA port. The eSATA port also serves as a USB 2.0 port.
FOUR EXTERNAL ANTENNAS FOR GREATER RANGE & COVERAGE
The WRT1900ACS features four external, adjustable high-performance antennas that provide strong, reliable coverage throughout your home. The unique antenna diversity technology onboard helps your laptop, tablet, smartphone, and other connected devices achieve an optimal connection, wherever they are in your home. The antennas also enhance coverage for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, keeping everyone gaming, downloading, and streaming without lag.
BEAMFORMING FOR STRONGER, MORE FOCUSED WI-FI CONNECTIONS
Designed especially for today's mobile-device households, the WRT1900ACS features Beamforming technology, which focuses wireless signals at a receiving device rather than simply sending out Wi-Fi in a general direction.
OPEN SOURCE READY
While the Linksys WRT1900ACS provides an outstanding experience via Smart Wi-Fi immediately out of the box, advanced users can further modify the router with open source firmware. Developed for use with OpenWRT, an open source, Linux-based operating system, the router offers an additional layer of customization to suit your needs.
CUSTOMIZE AND MANAGE YOUR HOME WI-FI ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band (2.4 + 5 GHZ): Delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than a single band at speeds up to AC1900.
- 1.6 GHz Dual-Core CPU: Promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing.
- Open Source Firmware: Developed for use with OpenWRT.
- Advanced Wireless Security: Safeguard your network with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
- 4 High-Performance Antennas: Ensure optimal coverage and maximum signal strength even in large, multi-story buildings.
- Beamforming Technology: Optimizes performance by focusing wireless signal to connected devices.
- eSATA Port: Offers added convenience. Also accommodates USB 2.0.
- USB 3.0 Port: Share files and add external storage across your network with the USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 offers enhanced speeds over 2.0.
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: Transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
*The standard transmission rates𤾚 Mbps or 1300 Mbps (for 5 GHz), 600 Mbps (for 2.4 GHz), 54 Mbps, and 11 Mbpsare the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used and external factors.
**While Linksys fully embraces the open source community and is providing open source use capabilities, they do not offer technical support on using open source firmware. Installing 3rd party firmware is done at your own risk and replacing factory-installed firmware with OpenWRT firmware will void your warranty. Please always seek the advice of more experienced users via open source community forums if youre unsure.
What's in the Box:
- Linksys Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router AC1900, WRT1900ACS
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with Documentation
- 4 Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter