Description of Canon D10 / 3508B001:
Life can take you almost anywhere. So Canon engineered a digital camera durable enough to go where you go and produce the kind of awe-inspiring images that will earn your respect. It's the PowerShot D10 and it is no ordinary digital camera. This unique camera is waterproof down to 33 feet so you can take it scuba diving, snorkeling or surfing. It's freezeproof and can withstand extremes of temperature from 14-104°F so it's also ideal for snowboarding, mountaineering and more. Plus, it's shockproof, so when the going gets rough, the D10 will keep going strong.
- Take this camera anywhere: waterproof to 33 feet, cold resistant from 14-104°F and shockproof up to 4 feet.
- A selection of unique accessories available such as customized straps and interchangeable faceplates.
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor has evolved Face Detection Technology that tracks the faces of moving subjects and lets the shooter enter the frame seamlessly with the Face Detection Self-Timer.
- 12.1 Megapixels for amazing resolution and editing, plus 3x Optical Zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer.
- Blink Detection alerts a shooter after a shot has been taken that a subject has closed eyes.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 18 predefined shooting situations.