Experience the latest in Wireless-AC with breakthrough MU-MIMO technology. 4.6x faster than traditional Wi-Fi.*
ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR MULTI-DEVICE HOUSEHOLDS
The Max-Stream AC2600 Router is the ultimate solution for multi-device households. Breakthrough MU-MIMO technology delivers 4.6x* faster Wi-Fi speeds to everyone and everything on your busy network. Now the whole household can play video games, listen to music, check email, shop, stream movies, and more--all simultaneously and without lag or buffering.
EVERYBODY'S ONLINE. NOBODY'S WAITING
The Max-Stream AC2600 Router delivers plenty of bandwidth to all of your connected devices such as streaming media players, smart TVs, tablets, and game consoles--maintaining a fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection even if multiple family members are all connected at the same time. This allows everyone in your household to connect to the Internet at the same time without slowing down your network.
BREAKTHROUGH LINKSYS MU-MIMO FOR YOUR BUSY HOME NETWORK
Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) technology ensures uninterrupted Wi-Fi connections that function as if each device has its own dedicated router. You and other household members can now connect to the Internet, stream media, and play online games simultaneously at speeds up to 4.6x faster* than traditional Wi-Fi.
UNINTERRUPTED MOVIE STREAMING
No more frozen screens while streaming your favorite shows or movies. With Linksys MU-MIMO technology, the entire household can enjoy smooth performance when simultaneously streaming. The combined 2.53 Gbps Wi-Fi speeds** wipe out annoying buffering and enable faster downloads.
IMPROVED MOBILE SPEED AND RANGE
Shop online, send emails, and even set up your router from your mobile device in any room of your home without having to worry about signal drop-off. Beamforming technology delivers whole-home coverage that targets Wi-Fi signals to provide increased signal strength and coverage for each mobile device. Linksys Smart Wi-Fi allows you to monitor your home network anywhere from your mobile device.
LAG-FREE ONLINE GAMING
Game without interruption from other devices on the network with the new MU-MIMO technology. The router's supercharged 1.4 GHz dual-core processor and four high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports make it an ideal choice for gamers looking for blazing-fast wired connections.
CUSTOMIZE AND MANAGE YOUR HOME WI-FI ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
- MU-MIMO: Latest Wireless-AC technology for simultaneously streaming and gaming on multiple devices.
- Simultaneous Dual Band (2.4 + 5 GHz): Delivers a stronger connection at a wider range than a single band at speeds up to 2.53 Gbps.
- USB 3.0 PORT: Share files and add external storage across your network with the USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 offers enhanced speeds over 2.0.
- eSATA PORT: Offers added convenience. Also accommodates USB 2.0.
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Central Processing Unit: Promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing.
- 4x4 AC: Four streams of data for stronger, faster performance when gaming and streaming.
- Beamforming Technology: Optimizes performance and reduces interference by focusing wireless signal to connected devices.
- 4 Adjustable Antennas: Ensure optimal coverage and maximum signal strength throughout your home.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi: Monitor and control your home network from anywhere through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi website or mobile app.
*As reported by Ixia ixChariot v7.10 SP3. Test conducted by Tolly comparing EA8500/AC2600 router compared to 2 similar single user MIMO competitor routers. 4.6x claim is based on the greatest difference in throughput to a single MU-MIMO capable device. Notes: Linksys running MU-MIMO Router. All testing using 5GHz. Average of three runs. Source: Tolly, May 2015. Testing done in the United States with a MU-MIMO router produced for use in the United States.
**The standard transmission rates𤱈 Mbps or 1733 Mbps (for 5 GHz), 800 Mbps (for 2.4 GHz), 54 Mbps, and 11 Mbpsare the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used and external factors.
What's in the Box:
- Linksys AC2600 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router, EA8500
- Quick Start Guide
- 4 Detachable Antennas
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- CD-ROM with Documentation