Standout color for businessfor less cost per page than lasers.1
This e-all-in-one is designed for productivity with smart features and mobile printing to keep business movingat work, home, or on the go.2
Make a professional impression with high-quality color printing that can get your business noticedfor a lower cost per page than color lasers.1
Look professional with every page, using Original HP pigment inks for vibrant, durable prints that last.3
Count on a better value for frequent printing with Original HP high-yield individual ink cartridges.4
Set the pace for success with fast printing speedsup to 14 ppm black-and-white and 8 ppm color.5
Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing of documents and borderless color brochures.
Easily print from all your devicessmartphones, tablets, and Internet-connected notebooks and PCsacross the office or on the go.2 Its simple and direct with wireless and wired networking, and HP ePrint.6,7
Print wirelessly from your mobile deviceno router or access to local network required.6
Print documents, photos, and more when you're on the gofrom virtually anywhereusing HP ePrint.7
Easily connect to your local network and the Internet, wirelessly or using the 10/100 Ethernet port.8
Manage this HP e-all-in-one and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.9
Handle more tasks without slowing down. Grow your business with an e-all-in-one you can count on to help you work smarter, effortlessly.
Easily manage all your tasks and access apps10
just tap and swipe the 2.65-inch (6.75 cm) touchscreen.
Free up time and quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents with the 35-page Automatic Document Feeder.
Turn up the print volume. Reload paper less and handle large print jobs, using the 225-sheet paper tray.
Depend on a printer with an up to 15,000-page monthly duty cyclethe perfect fit for reliable color printing.
- Up to 14 ppm black, Up to 8 ppm color
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Automatic duplex printing (2-sided printing)
- Black (best): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi; Color (best): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- 2.65 (6.75 cm) CGD touchscreen
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 1 RJ-11 fax
- Up to 15,000 pages
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, wireless direct printing
- One-year limited warranty
- Cost-per-page (CPP) claim compares the majority of multi-pass color laser AiOs
- Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
- Fade resistance based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909. Water resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
- Based on HP 934XL High-Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge and HP 935XL High-Yield color Ink Cartridges. High-yield ink cartridges not included; purchase separately. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. Value compared with estimated street price and average page yield of standard-yield HP 934/935 ink cartridges. Actual pricing may vary.
- After first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
- Mobile device must be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless direct-capable printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer.
- Check your compatible device's official app store for HP ePrint app download availability. Requires an Internet connection to an HP ePrint-enabled printer. Printer requires ePrint account registration. App or software may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
- Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
- Mobile device requires wireless access point and an Internet connection. Compatible with iPhone 4® and later, iPad® 4th Gen, iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod® 5G using iOS 7or later and mobile devices using Android 4.0.x or later. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Scan/copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. For mobile scanning, device camera requires 5 megapixels or greater with autofocus capability.
- Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. HP Printable availability varies by country, language, and agreements, and may require a firmware upgrade. Not all HP Printables can be set up for automatic delivery and not for all printer models. For details, visit http://www.hp.com/go/hpconnected/help/printablesgs
What's in the Box:
- HP Officejet 6815 e-All-in-One Printer
- Power cord
- Setup ink cartridges
- User Guide
- Set up poster
- Phone cord