Description of Electrolux EFME617SIW:
Instant Refresh Cycle revives fabrics
Remove wrinkles and quickly refresh your favorite items with steam in just 10 minutes.
Keeps clothes looking their best
Clothes are gently tumbled while moisture sensors detect when clothes are dry to prevent over-drying. Customizable options and cycles allow you to care for every fabric.
15-Minute Fast Dry
Quickly dry the items you need most.1
Specialty cycle keeps clothes fresh
ENERGY STAR Certified
Electrolux dryers meet strict criteria to guarantee high-quality energy efficient performance.
Perfect Steam wrinkle release option
Gently releases wrinkles and reduces static to keep clothes looking their best.
Extended Tumble Option keeps clothes tangle free
Gently tumbles your clothes without heat to keep them tangle-free - perfect for when you cannot remove clothes right after the cycle ends.
Largest Capacity Dryer2
Dry more in each load. Our 8.0 Cu. Ft. dryers have the largest capacity for a standard 27" platform.
9 cycles to care for every fabric
Perfectly dry every items with tailored cycles for towels, allergen, delicates, and more.
Fits more rooms with reversible door
Enjoy easy loading no matter how your washer and dryer are configured.
Optional pedestals and stacking kit for more installation options
Raise your units with optional pedestal drawers that provide extra storage. Or use the optional stacking kit for convenient placement in small spaces.
Platinum Star® Limited Warranty
Our exclusive limited warranty that includes 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor.3
- 27 Inch 8.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer
- 9 Dry Cycles
- Instant Refresh Cycle
- Extended Tumble
- Perfect Steam Wrinkle Release
- 15 Minute Fast Dry
- Gentle Drying with Large Moisture Sensors
- Luxury-Quiet Sound System
- Energy Star Rated
- Fast time based on 3 lb. DOE load.
- Based on manufacturer specifications among common 27" platforms.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.