Office Home and Business 2016 is made to help you achieve more with time-saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars, and contacts. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Made for doing
Office 2016 comes fully loaded with your favorite applicationsWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Its everything you need to be an overachiever.
Made to collaborate
The applications in Office 2016 are packed with built-in collaboration tools to help you share and coauthor documents in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote for faster productivity than ever before.
Made to move
OneDrive cloud storage integration means your files can travel with you, so you can achieve more at work or at home, locally or remotely, from virtually anywhere around the world.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, Formula Builder, and Autocomplete to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Its your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether youre at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
- Full, installed Office 2016 versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, business or home use)
- Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.