Keep track of your fitness goals and stay motivated with the Samsung Gear Fit2. The Gear Fit2 uses a wide range of tracking sensors to closely monitor your activity levels including steps taken, calories burned, heart rate, and sleep quality 1
. It can even automatically identify the different types of physical activities such as running, cycling, working out on the elliptical, and more. The Gear Fit2 is water-resistant 5
and features a curved full-color Super AMOLED screen that displays real-time activity stats along with texts and other alerts from your Android smartphone. You can even accurately 2
map your run with the built-in GPS.
This Gear Fit2 is black and features a large band that fits wrist sizes between 6.1 and 8.2 inches (it is also available in a smaller size). It is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S7 and most other Android devices6
Advanced Fitness Tracking
Monitor your daily activity levels with just a glance at your wrist. The Samsung Gear Fit2 tracks calories burned, floors climbed, sleep quality, and more, making your goals easier to achieve. The pedometer keeps count of your steps, while the integrated heart monitor measures your heartbeat every second of your workout 1
Get credit for every step thanks to the built-in GPS that gives you accurate 2
real-time stats. You can even leave your phone behind and map your run right from your Gear Fit2. Easily check your progress with daily on-screen activity summaries.
Auto & Multi Sport Tracking
The Gear Fit2 automatically identifies the type of activity you are doing. It can distinguish between running, cycling, and other types of physical activities, so whether you're training for a marathon or just out for a brisk walk, the Gear Fit2 provides a summary of your exercise session. You can also select the appropriate activity mode and it begins tracking strength training, yoga, pilates and more.
Easy Access to Notifications and Apps
The Samsung Gear Fit2 displays your smartphone alerts right on your wrist. You can receive and respond to calendar notifications, texts, calls and more--without removing your phone from your pocket.
Play Music while You Work Out
Featuring a standalone music player, the Gear Fit2 lets you take your favorite tracks with you when you exercise. You can store your favorite music on your Gear Fit2 or connect to Spotify to access millions of songs 3
Convenient Charging Cradle
Recharging your Gear Fit2 is simple. Just place it on the included cradle, and the device will begin charging. The Gear Fit2 sustains a single charge for up to three to four days 4
, ensuring it is always powered for a workout.
The Gear Fit2 features a water-resistant design 5
that can withstand harsh exercise conditions, so it stays running no matter how sweaty or rainy your workout gets.
Vibrant Curved Super AMOLED Display
The Gear Fit2 displays all your activity reports and notifications on a curved full-color Super AMOLED display. Easy to read in both the sun and shade, the display helps you stay updated while you work out.
Reach Your Fitness Goals with S Health
The included S Health app gives you extra motivation to reach your goals. Using the app, you can set goals, check leaderboards, challenge others to step competitions, and share workout results with just the touch of a button.
Compatible with Most Android Devices
The Gear Fit2 works with the Samsung Galaxy S7 and most other Android devices 6
. Even if you leave your smartphone behind, you can track all your activities using the standalone tracking features
- Keeps track of your daily activity levels, heart rate, and more 1
- Map your run accurately with the built-in GPS 2
- Automatically record your exercise, or select a sport like rowing, yoga, and more
- Receive and respond to calls, texts, and notifications
- Directly store your favorite music or connect with Spotify
- Easy-to-read Super AMOLED display
- Compatible with most Android smartphones 6
- Caution! The information gathered from this device or its related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. The accuracy of the information and data provided by this device and its related software, including heart rate readings, may be affected by factors such as environmental conditions, skin condition, specific activity performed while wearing the device, settings of the device, user configuration/user provided information, placement of the sensor on the wrist, and other end-user interactions. Please refer to the user manual for more information on proper wear and use, or see www.samsung.com/us/heartratesensor
- Accuracy may be affected by factors such as environmental conditions, skin condition, specific activity performed, settings/user input, placement of the sensor on the wrist and other end-user interactions.
- To enjoy music, connect Gear Fit2 to Bluetooth speaker or headphones (sold separately).
- Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.
- IP68 rating means it's water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes; rinse residue/dry after wet. See user manual.
- Compatible with select devices using Android 4.4 and later with at least 1.5GB RAM. Supported devices may vary by carrier and device. Some features may not be available. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices.
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Gear Fit2 (black, large band)
- charging cradle
- user manual.