Description of Kenwood DDX773 / DDX773BH:
iDatalink Maestro RR
When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
* Available features may vary depending on the vehicle. The iDatalink Maestro RR is sold separately by Automotive Data Solutions. To find an authorized dealer please visit http://maestro.idatalink.com
Parking Guide Lines
Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier.
Dual Camera Input
Two camera inputs are available for front and rear cameras. A rear view camera can be used as a front camera with the mirror image setting.
Android Music Playback (AOA2)
Simply install the Kenwood Music Play application onto your Android smartphone, connect it to your KENWOOD receiver via USB, and control your music directly from the car monitor receiver.
Dual Phone Connection
Allows two phones to be connected for hands-free operation at any time. Easily switch between both phones with the touch of a button. Answering, calling or searching your phonebook on your phone is made simple through an intuitive GUI.
Android Rapid Charge
Rapidly charge your compatible Android smartphone with the USB port, up to a maximum of 1.5A.
Wireless Music Browsing (AVRCP 1.5)
Search and select songs from your music collection through a Bluetooth® connection.
Graphic EQ / Time Alignment
Use the graphic equalizer to tailor the sound quality to your unique tastes. Additional sound staging is available with the Time Alignment feature, designed to provide optimal sound performance.
- 6.95 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Motorized 6 Step Tilt Angle Adjust
- Touch Panel Control, Variable Key Illumination
- Built-in HD Radio
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) / AVRCP1.5 / SPP)
- Android Rapid Charge
- 2 RCA Video Inputs for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line) & Front View Camera