Description of Kenwood DPX302:
Bright variable color LED's can be adjusted to match any color dash lighting.
A large volume knob and buttons are intuitively placed, reducing distraction and promoting safety.
Android Music Playback (AOA2)
Simply install the Kenwood Music Play application onto your Android smartphone, connect it to your KENWOOD receiver via USB, and control your music directly from the car audio receiver.
The inherent frequencies of road noise masks a wide range of the audio signal found in music, and this is the reason KENWOOD engineers developed Drive EQ. Drive EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to overcome the negative impact of road noise.
- CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files on disc)
- remote control
- System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- "Supreme" audio processing for better sound from your compressed MP3 and WMA files
- speaker settings that allow you to tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car
- high- and low-pass filters
- front-panel auxiliary input
- compatible with Kenwood's Bluetooth® and iPod® control adapters and HD Radio tuner
- satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, service subscription, and antenna required)
- CD changer controls
- two sets of preamp outputs
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf