Description of Summit REX245SS:
Made in North America, the REX245SS features a smooth ceramic glass cooking surface. Two 8" elements and two 6" elements offer convenient versatility when heating. The deluxe backguard protects your walls from your stove's heat or spills, with a digital clock and timer included. All cooking controls are located upfront on push-to-turn knobs. Indicator lights illuminate when the burners and oven are on for added kitchen safety.
The REX245SS is just 24" wide but features a large oven with a full 3 cu.ft. capacity. An oven window and interior light let you keep track of your cooking without having to open the door and release heat. The waist-high broiler is conveniently located inside, letting you finish your cooking without transferring contents to an inconvenient drop-down compartment. The lower drawer slides out easily to let you store pots and pans for added space savings.
The REX245SS features stainless steel finishing on the manifold, oven door, handle, backguard and storage drawer, with a black cabinet and color-matched knobs. Designed for maximum convenience, this range brings the most popular features of higher priced electric ranges to smaller kitchen spaces.
- Perfectly sized for apartments and smaller home kitchens
- Smooth cooking surface ensures improved safety and easy cleanbility
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls
- Easier monitoring of your cooking with an oven window and on/off light
- Deluxe backguard includes clock and timer function for added convenience
- Save even more space by storing your pots and pans in this pull-out compartment
- Broiler is located inside the oven, making it easier to use
- Control panel is conveniently located to prevent users from reaching over hot cooktop surface for adjustments
- Surface features two 8" and two 6" elements to accommodate a range of sizes and cooking needs
- Backguard, handle, and oven and storage front feature stainless steel for a professional look
- Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range
- Sliding racks will stay in your oven with special brake mechanism
- To prevent accidents, knobs require a small amount of force when turning