25 200 watts suggested amplifier power range
JBL engineers designed the ES10 loudspeaker to produce precise, exceptional sound from a receiver or amplifier capable of delivering up to 200 watts of power.
Proprietary 4" PolyPlas low-frequency transducers
Stiff, lightweight PolyPlas transducers, with a rubber surround, reproduce vocals with incredible accuracy, give great bass response, create a seamless surround field and minimize distortion even at high volumes. Together, the drivers and surround provide you with an unmatched audio experience.
Dual .75" dome tweeters
The ES10s extremely thin but rigid titanium-laminate high-frequency and ultrahigh-frequency tweeters deliver accurate, undistorted high frequency response, even when the volume is way up. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of high frequencies.
Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide
The E10s proprietary EOS waveguide technology delivers precise imaging throughout your listening environment. You get ideally balanced music, crisp dialogue and smooth audio distribution. Every seat will be the best seat in your home theater.
Three-way speaker configuration
Three-way speaker design and quality cones make for tighter, more precise bass and midrange reproduction. As a result, the ES10 offers a full range of frequencies and lifelike imaging.
Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The ES10 takes that path. Its Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of your favorite audio content.
Computer-optimized, bass reflex port
The ES10s computer-optimized, bass-reflex port extends deep bass response. It also eliminates unwanted turbulence.
Accurate frequency response
The ES10 doesnt over-emphasize or under-emphasize any sounds. With a frequency response of 65Hz 40kHz, the ES10 reproduces a true, full sound range - from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies.
The ES10 produces great, sit-anywhere sound in your room. And you can also put it anywhere, because its magnetically shielded for safe placement near your TV or display.
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-40kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- High-Frequency Transducer: 19mm (3/4-Inch) Titanium- laminate dome, shielded, EOS waveguide,
- Ultrahigh-Frequency Transducer: 19mm (3/4-Inch) Polyester film, ring radiator, shielded, EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 100mm (4-Inch) PolyPlas, shielded
- Maximum recommended amplifier power is 100 watts.
- 25 200 watts suggested amplifier range
- Proprietary 4" PolyPlas low-frequency transducers
- Dual .75" dome tweeters
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguide
- Three-way speaker configuration
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP)
- Computer-optimized, bass-reflex port
- Accurate frequency response
- Magnetically shielded
What's in the Box:
- 2 ES10 3-way 4" on-wall satellite/surround loudspeaker
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Owners manual