Description of G.E. PHB920SJSS:
This freestanding induction range is equipped with a wide array of features that make your time spent in the kitchen more convenient. The fifth element warming zone allows you to keep cooked food warm until it's ready to be served. When cooking an entire meal, you can keep items warm while others finish cooking. The self clean oven racks are constructed with a durable material that can withstand the heat of the oven. They can be left inside during the self clean cycle for a quick and easy clean. There is also a steam clean option to help with smaller soils and messes. The innovative Chef Connect feature has the ability to synchronize your vent and surface light with your burners so that when you turn one burner on, the light and vent will turn on with it. You'll never forget to turn on the vent before it's too late again.
- Control your cooking from your Smartphone.
- The WiFi Connect feature allows you to change settings, get updates and monitor your appliance from wherever you are.
- Using Chef Connect, automatically synchronize your surface light and vent with
a range burner.
- When you turn on a burner, the light and vent will come on, so you don't have to worry about remembering both.
- Control two elements with the touch of a single button and create a larger cooking surface for big cookware like griddles.
- Control two 8" elements simultaneously with the touch of one control.
- Double your cooking area by using a griddle or other large cooking dish over two burners with this feature.
- Innovative, fast and efficient cooking with five induction elements.
Electronic Touch Controls
- Operate the oven with just one touch using the electronic controls.
- The electronic design makes clean up as simple as wiping clean the flat surface.
Self-Clean Oven Racks
- GE's unique oven racks are built to withstand the heat of the self-clean cycle.
- Leave the durable racks in the oven during the self-clean cycle and they'll be squeaky clean when you take them out.
Fifth Element Warming Zone
- The fifth element warming zone delivers low, even heat to keep cooked food warm until the rest of your meal is ready.
- Find the room you need to cook multiple items at once by keeping one in the warming zone.
- Make sure your entire meal is warm when served.
- A large, seamless surface makes it easy to wipe away messes.