Description of First Act FR285:
Gross Motor Skills
Instant rock star! Young performers strike stage poses, play solos, and strum with gusto
Pretend play, such as imitating characters and putting on shows, lets young performers work on social skills and self-esteem.
Fine Motor Skills
Practicing and playing notes and chords hones fine motor skills.
Creating a story or song is a musical way that kids can reinforce language skills.
Young players learn about cause and effect as they strum strings.
- Great feel and accurate tuning.
- Low string height means easier playing for little fingers.
- Comfortable Small size neck and body.
- Great tone, comfort and playability.
- Patented string post covers protect little fingers
- Chord cards get kids playing right away
- String post stickers teach string names