Description of Razor ASCOOTERBLUE:
The original kick scooter, the Razor A is a handy little ride for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the scooter will get your child from point A to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process. Plus, it's a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest.
The Razor A is built of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Its T-tube and deck, meanwhile, fold up into a compact footprint, so riders can fit the scooter inside a bag or carry it at their side when riding isn't appropriate (it weighs around 6 pounds). And thanks to the 98mm inline-style urethane wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and patented rear fender brake, riders will always feel smooth and in control when kicking along the sidewalk.
- Original kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with blue highlights
- Patented T-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with ABEC 5 bearings
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; weighs only 6 pounds
- Recommended for ages 5 and older