Description of Whirlpool WDT780SAEM:
Simple setting selection
Hidden electronic controls enable easy operation.
Watch TV or talk with guests after dinner
48dBA operation ensures minimal noise for a quiet kitchen.
Accommodates dishware of various shapes and sizes
Adjustable upper rack moves to fit larger items.
Create more space inside the dishwasher
In-door AnyWare silverware basket frees up room for more plates, cups and pots and pans.
Energy Star Certified
Dishes are ready to be put away almost immediately
Heated dry option for fast drying.
Thoroughly clean everything from delicate stemware to pots and pans
5 cycles offer a wide range of cleaning options. The sensor cycle detects load size and soil levels for precise cleaning.
Sanitize dirty dishes
Sani Rinse option ensures efficient, thorough heated cleaning.
Finish loads quickly
1-hour wash cycle saves time when you're in a hurry.
- Fully integrated controls provide a modern exterior and keep your kitchen looking streamlined while reducing unwanted cycle changes or accidental operation
- Equipped with a sound package, this dishwasher runs at 48 dBA, allowing you to run the dishwasher without disrupting your home
- Tall tub design and generous lower rack allow room for up to 14 place settings
- Get perfect cleaning every time with the Sensor cycle. The soil sensor measures load size and soil level during the prewash, and the dishwasher adjusts to the right wash and dry settings throughout the wash cycle to deliver precise cleaning to your dishes
- ENERGY STAR qualified to save energy, water and help reduce your utility bills
- Stainless steel tub is high in style, with a sleek and smooth texture, it also provides higher heat retention and improved drying performance
- Rinse-aid dispenser automatically adds a measured amount of rinse-aid to help reduce the potential for spots on your dishes. Plus, a rinse-aid level indicator helps you determine when it's time to refill
- Adjustable upper rack smoothly adjusts 2 in. up or down to fit larger items in either rack
- AnyWare silverware basket frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes
- NSF Certified Sani Rinse option sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria, as certified by NSF International
- 1-Hour Wash option will get lightly soiled dishes clean in about half the time
- Select the High Temperature Wash option when additional cleaning for items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes is required
- The Soak and Clean Cycle tackles those tough dried-on, baked-on foods, eliminating the need for soaking your dishes in the sink overnight
- A Cycle Complete Indicator Light lets you know when the cycle has finished
- Remembers the last cycle you picked and automatically chooses it for you the next time