Description of WeatherFlow WFANO01:
Monitor wind type and direction
Provides crosswind, headwind, tailwind identification and magnetic and true wind directions.
2 - 125 mph speed range
Track average, gust, apparent and true wind speed.
Downloadable WINDmeter app allows you to view and track measurements on your Android or Apple® iOS device.
3.5mm audio jack interface
For simple connectivity.
- Records wind speed (average, lull, and gust), wind direction, and location
- Accurate to the larger of +/- 0.5% of the reading or 0.1 m/s (0.2 mph) at up to 15 degrees off-axis
- Reads in m/s, mph, knots, kmh, and beaufort scales
- Reads in a range from 1 m/s (2 mph) to 56 m/s (125 mph)
- FREE App in Apple Store or GooglePlay
- App compatibility: iOS (Apple) or Android
- App Interfaces: iPhone, iPad, iPod and all major Android devices
- Result Sharing: WeatherFlow, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, SMS, Email, Facebook